- 1-inch piece of sliced ginger/ 1 teaspoon ginger powder
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon organic honey
Numerous studies have shown that ginger can provide beneficial effects in the case of all kinds of various health problems, including:
- Nausea and vomiting caused by HIV/AIDS treatment
- Painful menstrual periods
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- High cholesterol
- Morning sickness
- Nausea and vomiting following surgery
- Cancer (colon and ovary)
- Weight loss
Coconut milk is a rich source of healthy fats and has potent antimicrobial properties. It is highly effective in the following cases:
- Reduces protein loss
- Prevents digestive issues
- Heals damaged tissues and fights infections
- Boosts metabolism
- Burns calories
Turmeric has strong antiseptic and anti-inflammatory qualities, and is extremely beneficial in the treatment f various health issues, including:
- Soothes arthritis pain
- Helps detoxification
- Improves blood circulation and thins the blood
- Relieves pain and fever due to illness
- Heals and relieves the digestive tract
- Prevents ulcers
Black pepper is extremely important as it stimulate the absorption of curcumin, the active ingredient of turmeric, which is responsible for most of its healthy properties.
Honey soothes irritations, helps digestion and has countless other health benefits, such as:
- Fights Insomnia
- Boosts Energy levels
- Treats Muscle Fatigue
- Regulates blood sugar
Now, this is how to prepare effective natural remedy:
In a larger bowl, mix all the ingredients, except the honey. Stir well until you get a homogeneous mixture. Then, transfer it to a saucepan, and cook it over low heat for 5minutes.
Then, add the honey.
Drink this amazing remedy an hour before going to sleep, and it will greatly boost your overall health, and it will help you wake up full of energy in the morning.
*See my site disclaimer
Celebrate your departed loved ones.
Great article link.